2019 New Long Parkas Female Women Winter Coat Thickening Cotton Winter – geekbuyig
1. As the saying goes, "Be yourself. Everyone else is taken." Remember, you're telling a story. Your story. Wear clothes that reveal who you are.
2. Show off what you feel good about by choosing outfits that accentuate your assets. Dressing is a bit of a magic act. It's all about what you let the eye see.
3. Always wear a color and fabric that make you feel good. If you feel good, you'll look good. Beauty is as much a state of mind as it is a physical quality.
4. Dress comfortably. I do not mean sweats. I do mean something you can walk, sit, talk, and eat in. If you are uncomfortable, you'll look uncomfortable.
5. Do not break the bank! If you find a pricey must-have piece that's just perfect, make sure it also has a good long life - and is not just a one night stand.
6. Sometimes the easiest way to figure out what to wear is to first eliminate what you definitely should not or do not want to wear. I use this tactic as often with my directors when discussing clothes for a particular scene as I do with private clients when planning their wardrobe. It makes life so much easier and narrows the playing field far more than you realize.
7. Do not set yourself up to fail. A half-hour before you leave the house (especially if it's a special occasion) is not the time to start looking in your closet. Believe me, I have made this mistake more often than I'd like to admit. Not to mention the frustration and clean up as you trip over your discarded clothes. Even with your busy lifestyle, you owe it to yourself to find those precious few minutes to prepare ahead of time. Remember Rule # 3? If you feel good, you'll look good.
8. Before those big events, trial run the outfit. Use the correct undergarments. And do not worry about your hair or make-up. If you look good without the war paint and the 'do, you'll look fabulous when it's all put together.
9. A stitch in time saves nine ... and your outfit. A simple alteration can be your new best friend.Taking a hem up half an inch or altering a sleeve can transform dowdy into chic.
10. Dress to fit in with the occasion. Yes, you're playing your own part, but it's one big movie.
11. Finally, when those special invites come, the ones celebrating someone or something, do not certainly outshine the guest of honor. Remember, they are supposed to be the center of attention (unless we're talking about your ex-husband's mistress!). Let them bask in the limelight.
PS I could have stopped at ten, but sometimes it's good to be a little unconventional.